Thursday, December 29, 2022

2022 Coming to an End

 As we wind down on 2022, it's a time of reflection.  In the past, I did pick a word of the year, last year I did a phrase.  You can read it here:  Happy New Year 2022  I was thinking about something my friend Lisa sent me.  It was a tiktok, that has the F word in it...it's F free '23.  It's funny and true even with the word in it.  So, you think of 1 thing you will quit caring about so much.  Rid yourself of the burden, be free from it, hence F free '23.

Truthfully, I can think of several things I could list.  But, I guess, it was making a resolution, word or phrase that came first to mind.  Soon our social media feeds will be full of those.  All with idealistic photos, motivational quotes and such.  Then, I will feel like I'm missing out on not doing it (that's a 7 enneagram trait) and I will post something, that I know I won't do.  I start out strong in January, but .... you all know how it goes. 

So, my first, I'm going to call them, "Free in '23" is: 

1.  Resolution Free '23.

I was thinking as the year progresses, I will add to the "Free in '23" list.  


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


3 comments:

  1. I will get on the free 23 as I dont do resolutions any hoot. I would break them anyway. Happy New Year my friend! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll jump on that train! "free'23"

    ReplyDelete