Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Simple Thistle

 


I first heard this story on our CIE tour of Scotland.  The thistle is the "flower of Scotland" and truthfully, every time we cut one down in our hay field, I think of this story.  I bought this ornament as a souvenir, but it the first time it's adorned a Christmas tree.  



This little artificial tree is in my entry.  I have the Nativity near, both create a simple vignette.  Don't forget, if you have facebook, I am doing a little, simple virtual tour on Friday night.  

Here is the link:  A Very Merry Scottish Christmas

It's just going to be a short, simple tour.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful true story. TFS Janice PB also love that thistle ornament!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's the small things that can change the outcome of a battle.

      Delete