Friday, December 30, 2022

Year End Review 2022 - Town Hall Trinkets, LLC

 


Another year in the books for  Town Hall Trinkets, LLC

We were blessed to work with some wonderful people and families.  We did some kind of selling or sale at least every month, many months it was every 2 weeks.  From -20 digging and selling in a storage unit, to 95 hot and humid crawling in outbuildings.  Sales within 2 miles to 45 miles away.  Empty spaces ready to fill to full spaces to empty before staging a sale.  On line lots, LIVE sneak peeks and selling, pick up dates to sign in notebooks. From looking at estates you didn't get, to getting estates another company referred to you.  We have had a FULL year!  Thanks for all the support, we appreciate your patronage.

I asked Lisa, Paul (her husband), Al (my husband) and myself the following questions:

1.  What was your favorite sale and why?

     Lisa:  Melzer, so many unusual things

     Paul:  Schlei, open space to set up, everything went smoothly

     Al:  Melzer, cool stuff

     Me:  Melzer, I loved digging in all the boxes

2.  What was your favorite item that was found or sold?

      Lisa:  a substantial amount of a cash, squirreled away in a drawer.  The daughter was so surprised!  We were too!

      Paul:  the whole farm at Schlei (wink) and trailer

      Al:  kick start motor for a washing machine

     Me:  original to the building, it was an old store, huge butcher block

3.  What was the least favorite thing that happened?

     Lisa - spirit encounters, knocking on walls, seeing shadows and getting locked in a closet (eek!) she was yelling for me, but I was outside.  

     Paul - trying to carry heavy furniture down narrow steps without scratching the walls

     Al:  the lamp breaking incident he was blamed for that he didn't do

     Me:  getting so stuck in the mud that my tires were buried and Al coming to pull me out and his hitting a wall - awful - then dragging my van across the back yard.  

We often get people say, "you must have so much fun!"  For the most part it is, but it IS still work and not so much fun at times.  

I don't know how many more years we will be doing this, but I will remember this year as one of the best!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  






1 comment:

  1. I love spirit encounter stories! That first pic of the table full of goodies was right up my alley. Happy New Year my Wisconsin friend! Janice

    ReplyDelete