Sunday, December 18, 2022

Simple Hoop Ornaments

 





Disclaimer:  I made these ornaments (a few years ago), but with the theme of "A Very Merry Scottish Christmas" you may see them again.  

The embroidery hoops and fabric were all thrifted.  The hobby areas of thrift shops are one of my favorites to dig in.  These are so easy to make and you really could do this for any "themed" decoration for any type of an event.  Basically, I just attached the hoop to the fabric, cut around it close to the hoop and used a little glue to fix it closed on the back.  The tiny grape vines were also a thrift and the tiny deer I bought from Hobby Lobby.  

Just a few simple ideas to share.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.



4 comments:

  1. I love the hobby area of a thrift store too it is amazing what you find.
    cute idea
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I've found so much wool there! I just picked up a rug hooking kit for $3....$3! All the supplies in the kit.

      Delete