Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Last Lot Drop Before Christmas

 I'm planning 2 lot drops before year's end.  Tonight, at 6:30 pm, will be 49 lots of estate jewelry - rocks and gems.



All of these would make nice Christmas gifts.  Here is the link to the group:  Town Hall Trinkets Online Estate Sales

The last lot drop will be December 30th at 6:30 pm - Year's End Clearance - not sure how many lots - I have high hopes.

We have had a busy selling year and a January 2023 sale lined up.  Our winter sales are almost always done online.  

Well, we are in a winter storm warning.  It's sleet and snowing right now.  I can do feet of snow, it's the ice I hate.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

5 comments:

  1. How do I find out the prices?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the link in the post is to the group that it will be posted on tonight at 6:30 Thanks for the interest

      Delete
  2. Be safe...It is wicked out there. I don't do ice either. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard walking over to chicken coop...but this snow will help with traction today

      Delete
  3. Those are pretty jewelry items and I think your sale will be a great success. Be safe on the ice.

    ReplyDelete