Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year 2022

Here we are, January 1, 2022!

For many years, I've picked a "Word of the Year" to guide me.  I've had some good ones.  However, this year, I'm not just picking a word, I'm picking a phrase.  Are you ready?

"2022 Do It For You"


We all set goals, some we achieve others we still strive for.  As I worked my way through 2021 "cultivating" (that was my word) I can say that I am proud of what I was able to accomplish in light of it.  However, cultivating did dig up many "things" and if I am being honest, I always am, just not with myself...ahahha....I still have much work to do!  

As a procrastinator I do say "I wish" alot.  "Oh, I wish...." Nope! I want to say "I will...." It's not that I don't work hard, I do.  With that said, I'm not getting any younger...LOL.  Some of these "I wish" have been waiting for me for a long time.  Now, I can't guarantee I will be able to do some of the things I'm thinking, but I can tell you that "I will" try.  It's the lessons I learned while "cultivating" that is finally the kick in the .... I needed!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. A very positive and hopeful way to start the new year Jacky. I think there are many of us who would benefit from more "I will's" than "I wishes". As my dad always said "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride...." Happy 2022! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good quote! I do say that more than I would like to admit.
    But I do want to Wish you a happy New year!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I like this. I was trying to think of a word, but I can't really come up with one that encompasses all I would like to achieve or strive for. I still haven't come up with a phrase but I'm thinking!

    ReplyDelete