Sunday, January 2, 2022

A Look Back - January Interesting Facts

 I was thinking about a year when I first started blogging.  I wrote these monthly posts called:  (name of month) Interesting Facts.  Honestly, I find myself looking back at them to find out "what does today mean?"  

Now, stats don't lie, so I know some of you don't follow through with clicking on the link to the old post ... I don't always do that when I scroll either.  However, here is the link:  January Interesting Facts for those who are a little more curious.  

Some of the days from this year may not line up with the dates.  I noticed Martin Luther King, Jr day is the 3rd Monday in January, so it doesn't line up with the year I did this blog post.  However, most of the rest of the themed days do.  


I plan to do the "look back" for each month this year.  I may do the same for some of my earlier posts as well.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

p.s.  I will check the stats...ahahah....to see how many actually click on the link to the old blog post....come on, the information is just a tiny click away....

5 comments:

  1. You certainly know how to pique one's curiosity LOL. OF COURSE I couldn't resist going back. Seems as though today is unlucky day....hmmmm....it's my brother's birthday. Guess that explains a great deal. ;-) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW did not know January had so many this day and that day. Very interesting. Loved reading about the meaning of the month of January too! Happy New Year! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, plan on 12 months of this....wink, wink.

      Delete
  3. Ok. So I almost didn't click, then I thought I want to know some January interesting facts. I love the different days - isn't it interesting all the ones they come up with? I like the idea of splashing in a puddle, but (as with Wisconsin) they aren't likely to be many puddles here and if I tried to break the ice on one I'd likely fall over on my behind!

    ReplyDelete