Saturday, January 15, 2022

Teaching Needle Felting - Gnome Class

 Good Morning.  I did have plans today to teach needle felting in Shawano County for the 4H Super Saturday event.  However, that has been cancelled.  I have all day now to work on the estate and the lots to be posted tonight at 7 pm.  

I thought I would share the next class I'm teaching for Shawano County.  Needle Felted Gnome.



Just before Covid - I taught a Gnome class.  Here are 2 samples.

Here it the link to the event:  Shawano County Library - Gnome

I was thinking about gnomes, because I found the cutest gnome themed runners and tablecloth at a thrift shop.  




I am going to keep those up as my winter decorations and add some valentines.  I think these are so cute!

I am renting the Ringle Town Hall for a "pop up" style jewelry estate sale.  It costs me the same to rent it for 2 hours as the whole day, so I decided to host another gnome class.   Here is the link:  Jacky's Gnome Class


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


8 comments:

  1. You, at least make good use of the unexpected gift of time. I had to laugh at that first photo....not sure whose thumb that is, but that's sorta how all my fingers end up looking when I felt...and why I have never felted a polar bear or fluffy white sheep. 🤣 ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every class I teach, students leave with bandaids - no matter the age. I do too at times. It keeps you alert that's for sure!

      Delete
  2. I wish I was closer! I love gnomes. There is just something so cheeky about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is! I've grown to like them quite a bit now.

      Delete
  3. I have tried needle felting and I caught my finger both times and it hurts!! so I have sworn off it lol. but love your gnomes. I have a couple of things from my mom that look like your runners a card holder and a burlap bag that I would guess is a gift bag.
    Have a wonderful sale and class
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does, this is a craft that keeps you alert, if you want to be or not...ahahah. Oh cool. I couldn't believe I found 2 and now another at a different place.

      Delete
  4. Gnomes are all the rage here. Yours is a cutie! Janice

    ReplyDelete