Tuesday, January 4, 2022

2021 Top 3 Blog Posts

Out of curiousity to what you all are reading on here, I looked back at 2021 for the top 3 posts.  Less than 10 views separated them. 

Number 3:  Cultivating a Collection Mismatched Dishes



Number 2:  Cultivating a Collection Baskets



Number 1:  Vintage Charcuterie Board


Well, looking at these posts, it tells me a few things.  I was a more consistent blogger at the beginning of last year than the end.  I used very creative photos.  These posts were about antiques, collections or advertising an event or show.  

If you are still blogging like myself, you must know that we are relics, for lack of a better word.  I'm still doing this because I like it and the friendships I gained from it.  I do miss the high voulumn of views I once had, hearing my blog post read on the radio (more than 1 time).  I miss the bloggers I once read, I often wonder how they are doing.  And, I've probably missed the boat on juming to another platform.  So, if you still read and follow along, thanks!  

Truthfully, when I think about it, I am reminded of a quote my mom said "do you want to be a flash in the pan or the well seasoned pan?"  So with that, you won't see me hopping on the old TicTok....no one wants to see that!  Ahahaha

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that is interesting the top posts! I really enjoy your motivational Mondays. I know that more than once they have cheered me up and really inspired me. So thanks for keeping up with the blog! I enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I appreciate your saying so! I plan to post more this year, however, I do every year, but this year it's "2022 do it for you" wink,wink...ahahah

      Delete
  2. Yeah I dont do Facebook, Tik Tok or Instagram, so guess I am an old relic myself. LOL I too miss bloggers when I firs started. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do do some of those too, but it's hard to keep up! Blogging is so much more personal! If you did do those other platforms, you'd be one of the best! Your collections, staging - top notch!

      Delete
  3. I am on facebook and instagram about all I can handle and it is not about my blog. I miss some of the bloggers too. I have just recently gotten into British bloggers and am enjoying them. I will keep blogging I like and try to be consistant.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missing bloggers is real! I ofthen think of many of them! Where are they now, are they doing o.k... I have seen some older blogs, I did follow, being hacked....I would click off my following list...nope that's not something she would say...sad!

      Delete
  4. Well, as one relic to another, I am glad you stuck around. There is something much more personal about blogging that gets lost in translation on other social media platforms I think. I am very impressed your blog posts were read on the radio! I never knew they did that!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually outside in the barn and my husband called me from work (not his normal break time) "hey, turn the radio on, they're reading your blog post" I couldn't believe it. The second time, it was on the political side, which I rarely do, but both were read on 55 talk.

      Delete