Friday, January 14, 2022

Farmhouse Friday 2022 - Week 2

 Welcome to Farmhouse Friday 2022 Week 2.  How are things at your house?  Did you have a good week?  We had a wide variety of weather here in Wisconsin that had me in the kitchen, my happy place.  I enjoy cooking, especially when I have someone to cook for.

I roasted up some sweet potatoes, squash and carrots to make soup and veggie lasagna.






From this I made lasagna, well 2 actually, Al wouldn't like this (wink, wink).  I like to use bread loaf pans as they are 2 noodles wide.  The other is just red sauce.







Extra veggie puree, red sauce = soup for the next day




I was stuck at home because it was too cold for vehicles to start,  so I made 2 pressure kettles of bone broth.  Beef, ham in one and turkey in the other.  I also had some beans soaking in baking soda water to make soup.  








Besides cooking, I did get back to posting lots on my online estate sale business.  I was very happy with the response to a "lot drop" for one estate.  I posted 35 and 32 sold!  Thanks!   

I also, continued my posting for another estate and decided to set up an actual little "pop up" estate sale on February 5 from 10-noonish.  It is for over 400 pieces of designer silver jewelry, make up, hair products, luggage, jewelry cases and other items purchased off QVC - most are new and like new.  

Oh, I did some other "business" related things, but this is getting long already.  However, I will leave you with a picture of some items I picked up Thursday in Appleton when I went "thrifting" with my friend Jean.  


Jean sells on Etsy.  She is very talented and currently is making beautiful clothing out of quilits.  Here is a link to her Etsy shop:  Tilliegirlstudio 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

6 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! Your food all looks delicious. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...you're killing me girl! Everything looks SOOOO good (well, I'm with Al...I'll take the red sauce lasagne vs. the veggie version please). You guys really eat well. But the real killer for me is that ham and bean soup. Can I come live at your house LOL? ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made a chicken stew and was thinking, I bet Robin would like this...ahahah....you can come anytime you want.

      Delete
  3. Oh you've been busy and the food looks yummy! love the vintage thermos, a great find! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was way below zero so soup was on. I wish it had the lid, but it's still cute and was only 0.99 so I had to get it.

      Delete