Monday, March 2, 2020

February 2020 - Grammie Bird

February 2020 

I will FOREVER remember you as the month I became "Grammie Bird" and I love it!  

Justine and Josh have become foster parents to a sweet, angel!  Really, she is adorable.  I've decided, not only because of fostering rules, but my own rule, not to share much about this journey.  It is mine and her's, yep, she and I will have our own journey - fun, crafts, play time, cute sayings, little faces....and they are all mine.  I've hidden so many in my heart already.  I will forever love this child no matter what or how long, she will always be in my heart.   I am so happy for her, because she has several "grammies" that will love her!  

February also "kicked" off my show schedule and March is just that, marching and marching on to shows, teaching and events.  This past weekend, I had an opportunity to share hosting an event with Anna.  She did the baking for our "It's a LEAP of an Antique Tea" and it was so much fun!  Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/610447536440016/










We are already planning our next one which will be an old fashioned "box lunch" event.  More on that later.

February was also had much to do with my health progression.  March will too...

On to March, it was in like a lamb....so we will see how it goes.   Usually, in Wisconsin, we have; winter, 1st spring, winter, 2nd spring, winter, spring, wet, mud, 3 days of summer, 2 days of fall, deer hunting, winter.....ahaha something like that.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you two have developed a sweet relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tablescape of chickens! Great idea for a tea party too! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that they have opened up their home to a child. I hope you have a lot of fun times and I'm sure that, whatever happens and wherever she goes, she will have wonderful memories of a woman (you) who cared for her and took the time to spend with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi grammie bird, what an honor!! this looks so wonderful, i love special events like this!! the food, the tablescape, everything is so pretty!! i am sure all of your guests appreciated all of the special touches, i know i did!! the box lunch idea sounds fabulous, i wish i could come!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a special thing to do, foster a child. Hope your sweet relationship lasts a lifetime and the dear child remembers the love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....congratulations Gammie Bird.... Wish I had known when I saw you....I would have squeezed behind that counter and given you a hug. I know you feel yourself lucky...and you are indeed...but that little girl is the luckiest of all to have you grace her world for however much time it is. The tea looks like it was wonderful...Not a great time for me to have read this post as it is dinner time and that food has me drooling....especially those wonderful sweets. Ok...and homemade soup and bread!! Health progression??? Ok....what have I missed now? Hope it's nothing serious???? Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete