Saturday, March 28, 2020

Crazy Biscuits

I saw this biscuit recipe on pinterest, it had mayo in it.  I noticed it said to bake 15 min at 180.  Now, when I clicked on the link it took me to only the photo the recipe.  O.k. this is too weird, 180? Mayo? but, then I thought it's Miracle Whip - maybe it's a miracle...LOL...wait...it's mayo...  I jotted down the recipe on an envelope and thought I would give it a try.  

Well, great minds must think alike, becase one of my friends, Meg, shared the same recipe on her facebook page.  I told her I was going to give it a try....that's when I realized 180 was C ...teehee...we are F.  I turned up the oven after 15 min...to 350, they were o.k., but I thought too salty.  So I tweaked it.


1 Cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt (could add more to your taste)
1 Tbs. sugar (could add less to your taste)
2 Tbs. mayo
1/2 C milk

Put all in a bowl and mix with a fork.  Knead it into a ball and roll 1/4 thick on floured counter, cut into shapes.  My square cutter is like 2 biscuits.  Makes 5-6  Bake 375 for till light brown - like 12-14 minutes.





Breakfast sandwich!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm....this sounds too interesting NOT to try LOL.... I suppose they are quite dense?? ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious. I was rather surprised by the addition of mayo in the recipe, it has got me intrigued enough to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you....180??? They look yummy. Will have to try. Janice

    ReplyDelete