Friday, March 20, 2020

Farm House Friday - 1 Box at a Time

Well friends, this Friday finds me and my calendar a bit "open" to say the least.  With nothing around me "open" ... I guess I can stay put here on the farm and get to cleaning.  Whaaa!  I don't want to!

I know many of us are worried and with good reason!  I'm trying to keep busy.  So, today on this Farm House Friday, I will let you know that I am going to continue in my progression to clean out my hoarded mess!  Now, this is a big job, that's why I did the Whaaa! above!  I am going to take my own advice as an estate consultant...ya....that's me....I'm good at this, really, just not with my own stuff...and start with 1 box at a time.

I don't know if I should shame myself by showing you a picture of Justine's old bedroom...it's been my "dumping" ground for things I want to keep or craft with.  Maybe, it's better kept as my little secret.  Wink, wink.  Or, if I get it all done, I will do a before, during and after picture.  

I plan on doing this 1 box at a time thing in my pantry as well.  This is a great opportunity for me to clean out and use what we have.  Freezers too!  I hope to bake Al something today, he's been hinting for sugar cookies.  

What are you doing today at your house?  Use this quarantine time wisely.  I vow not to....Netflix it away!  Busy, busy...let's keep positive, productive and prayed up.  




Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  




3 comments:

  1. Great advice!! I am doing the same, one box at a time and I feel good about it. We always talk about not having the time, well what better time then now. Hi ho, hi ho....its off to clean I go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FriYay Jackie.... Now you're making me feel guilty. No, no place to go, and all my appointments canceled (I hope they aren't all rescheduled for the 1 month we have of summer), but I have gotten no more accomplished than I normally do. Sad, but true. Now you have me thinking of that dang freezer downstairs.... Smiles & (virtual) Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I baked some salmon and added honey with brussel sprouts and a salad. Good luck with your cleansing. I have an attic that desperately needs a clean out. Janice

    ReplyDelete