Saturday, March 14, 2020

March is National Craft Month

March is National Craft Month.  I was thinking this comes at a good time, in light of the COVID-19, everything else is closed.  So, don't fret, pick up a needle, brush, pencil and hot glue gun and explore your creative side.  Get your children involved, learn something new.  There are so many ideas on pinterest using simple materials found around your home.







Some simple ideas.  We will be making the last one, yarn bird at our 4H meeting, Monday night.  

This month is/was full of my needle felting classes; 4H, Tigerton Library, UWSP, Marathon Couny HCE, Dime & Dollar Thrift....whew, horses, gnomes and Easter eggs.  I will be teaching today at 10:30 - noon in Wausau and at the end of the month is another class "painting with wool" - March is for crafting!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  




4 comments:

  1. awesome ideas!! i have been crafting as well, big people crafts and i have plenty of yarn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a needle felting demonstration if you ever feel like doing a video lol. I'm enjoying getting out walking - everyone else seems to be staying inside lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Craft Month! Cute ideas...how I miss the days when my son was young and we would do crafts together. Even if all the craft stores and sites closed down, I would probably have enough projects to keep me busy for the rest of my natural life. Hey...perhaps I was preparing for this "pandemic" all my life LOL!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas! Have fun making your birds. Janice

    ReplyDelete