Monday, March 23, 2020

Motivational Monday - We All Have to Do Our Part

Good Monday Morning this quarantine, Covid-19, Monday, take 2.

How are you doing?  I hope healthy and well!  

I was talking to my hens over the weekend...."girls, now I know I gave you the winter off, but we all need to do our part now...start laying me some eggs!"  Even my old little banty hens are laying...coincidence?  Probably...it's just a funny story.  



If my hens can muster up the ambition to lay - we can surely do what we need to do - we all have to do our part as well.   

Our governor just issued a "stay at home," "non-essentials" type order starting tomorrow.   I did "call it" last week...anyone could see it was coming.  I "called it" even to those I love who, have been sick of hearing my "theories."  When you spout off all kinds of crazy, over the years and some of it doesn't come to pass....it leaves people not so interested in listening....ahahaha!!!  Well, who's listening now?  Still no one....I'm so laughting as I type this!  If I keep this up, I may be sleeping in the barn...lol....I'm trying not to share my "theories" so much....it's hard!  We are in the middle of a pandemic...and no one will listen to me!  I digress...

O.k. so today for today's Motivational Monday - just do your part - stay home, wash hands, think positive thoughts, be productive and by all means...pray.   Pray for our world, our country, the businesses effected by all this, the lonely elderly, home bound family, parents thrown in the homeschool arena, your family, neighbors and self.  I hope to post some upbeat positive things on my blog, that is something I can do.  One of my "therories" is that we may not have the internet like we are accustomed to....I hope I'm wrong....so, post while you can.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.   

4 comments:

  1. If everyone would stay home, like they have been asked, it would help tremendously. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes prayers are needed for this great country. Funny story about your hens. Made me laugh. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those that say stay home it's easy - for a lot of workers it's not that easy. It's a choice between going out and going to work or not being able to pay bills. For those that have jobs you can do from home good for them.

    I'm not that much of a go out person - though now trips to the stores will be cut completely. Husband has a week left of work and then he's out of a job for at least two weeks. For the first time he shall have to file for unemployment. For some that's not easy. If we survive healthily, mentally and financially I'll consider it a somewhat win. Sorry in a downer mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I guess you did call it..and, hmmm, I guess I am not the only one theorizing about internet issues to come. Just seems to make sense that you can't all of a sudden put a load on a system theretofore unaccustomed and not have something go haywire.... Think of all the school kids, college kids, now schooling online...and people working from home who didn't before...and people ordering online who never did before or at a volume they never did before.... Yikes. It seemed like a big warning sign to me when I tried to get my weekly fix of books online and discovered that Amazon is now taking a month to get them shipped....I used to get them in 2 - 3 days. Hold on to your bloomers... And thank your hens for doing their fair share...what pretty, pretty, eggs they lay! Robin

    ReplyDelete