Wednesday, February 1, 2017

What I'm Working On Wednesday

I spent many hours working on this huge kitchen step back cupboard this week.  I used mineral spirits, steel wool, sand paper, Restore a Finish, wax and added new/old hardware.  It was a lot of work - but, I like how it looks now.  I also painted the inside a light cotton color.  I've had this for sale for 7 months and had it marked down to about what I paid for it....so, I had to do something...here's hoping it finally sells.  I've also been painting some small pieces of furniture, digging up and marking inventory and making wool hearts.  Whew...I still have so much more to do to fill my booths next week for Valentine's weekend.   








Keep busy, but don't work too hard!  My mom's dear friend Esther would say this all the time.  I never understood this as a child, but now I do!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Hump Day Jacky! Oh what a tease you are! Show us the entire stepback!!! Will you be doing the show at Greenheck? I always find some kind of treasures at your sales! I absolutely adore you little wool hearts... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS....do you know that you're a no-reply comment blog???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cabinet looks nice. Hope it sells for you now. We sell furniture in spurts. Sold a lot in January. Love the colors of your hearts. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacky! Wow! You've been busy! Love the hearts! Have a great week! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice.
    I LOVE the wool hearts. I have the supplies to felt some hearts for Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are busy! Hope your hearts do well for valentines!

    ReplyDelete