Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hodge Podge Wednesday Q&A

Thank you From This Side of the Pond for the blog hop and interesting questions this week.  Linked to the hop here:  http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/2017/02/a-hodgepodge-thats-easy-to-love.html


1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super? 

I made an angel food cake with vanilla and caramel frosting on Sunday for lunch - the family said it super.

2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb? 

I went to lunch with my friends Renee and Stacy last Friday.  We ate at Sconni's in Schofield:  http://www.sconnis.com/.  I had one of their daily specials, Smoked White Fish Risotto.  Delish!  The white fish was from Sturgeon Bay, WI.


3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently. 

I better go this route....as I could go another...it's been a "week" - it's tempting, but if I did, I wouldn't be showing my answer to question 8.  I would say superambitious - my friend, Lisa and I have decided to join our booths at 2 of the shops we sell at to save on rent - this savings quickly went into 2 new booths we will be sharing....we must be crazy!!


4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is. 

Let's say, I LIKE easily - my stoic Native American and hard headed German genes, sometimes get in the way.  


5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend? 

Al and I just talked about this last night, we probably will go out to eat on Monday or Wednesday night to miss the crowds...we don't like crowds....


6. What's something you are loving right now? 

My bible reading and daily devotions each morning.  Each day as I read I think....well, this was for me today. 


7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart.  

Just Because


8.  Insert your own random thought here. 

It is easy to know what love is...but scripture also tells us what love is not....boastful, proud, envious, dishonors others, self-seeking, not easily angered and keeps no records of wrongs;  I Corinthians 13:4-5.  


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. Like you, every day when I read my daily devotionals, it hits home for whatever reason. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of that German hard headedness too ;) I don't like crowds either and would much prefer to go out to eat at a quieter time. I love how scripture speaks to us like that. Your cake sounds delicious. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dreaming of your angel food cake - it sounds amazing! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a little German hard headedness in my DNA as well : ) Good luck with your new shop endeavors!

    ReplyDelete