Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Very Pink?

I like to paint my furniture with acrylics.  I was at the store and found a pint on the clearance shelf,  it said "special customer mix - very pink."  The color spot on top was pretty, so I bought it.  

I found this dresser at St. Vincent's it needed some knobs and TLC.  I decided to use the "very pink."  Yikes...when I opened the can...it was Pepto Bismol pink!   Nothing like the color spot on the top of the can!  I decided to go for it...I just did it.  

I'm not afraid...I will post a picture tomorrow of the finished dresser.  I have a plan.  

Before:



During:




After:  will be posted tomorrow.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Here is the link to the finished project:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2017/02/what-im-working-on-wednesday_8.html

4 comments:

  1. I think it is going to be "very pretty" :) I can't wait to see the final results!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be cute for a little girl's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we had bought that dresser here in Michigan, we would have sold it as is. Pink has not come here yet...but gray and black is in around here. Cannot wait to see what the pepto bismo color turns out being. :-) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you went with it - it shows an adventurous side!!!

    ReplyDelete