Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Very Pink?

I like to paint my furniture with acrylics.  I was at the store and found a pint on the clearance shelf,  it said "special customer mix - very pink."  The color spot on top was pretty, so I bought it.  

I found this dresser at St. Vincent's it needed some knobs and TLC.  I decided to use the "very pink."  Yikes...when I opened the can...it was Pepto Bismol pink!   Nothing like the color spot on the top of the can!  I decided to go for it...I just did it.  

I'm not afraid...I will post a picture tomorrow of the finished dresser.  I have a plan.  

Before:



During:




After:  will be posted tomorrow.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Here is the link to the finished project:  http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2017/02/what-im-working-on-wednesday_8.html
Post a Comment