Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What I'm Working on Wednesday, February 22, 2017

We have had unseasonably wonderful weather here in Wisconsin.  So, I've taken advantage of that and worked outside in my trailer and pole building - shuffling inventory.  Well, I did make some boxes for Goodwill, had a burn pile and found....$350!  Yes, $350 in CASH.  It was hidden in a homemade hanger cover...a wallet...I almost didn't even go through those hangers - yet again - they are such a tangled mess.  However, I made myself do it and was rewarded (smile).  







This is why, when you help grandma move, clean out a house or buy out an estate - always look in EVERYTHING.  

I also went to look at a farm and barn pick.  I took 1 load and will be going back for more.  I will also be helping them with a digger sale at the end of April.  

Those who dig, find treasure!  





Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  http://www.mittenstatesheepandwool.com/2017/02/simple-homestead-blog-hop-92.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ClearwaterFarmJournal+%28Clearwater+Farm+Journal%29
Post a Comment