Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What I'm Working on Wednesday, February 22, 2017

We have had unseasonably wonderful weather here in Wisconsin.  So, I've taken advantage of that and worked outside in my trailer and pole building - shuffling inventory.  Well, I did make some boxes for Goodwill, had a burn pile and found....$350!  Yes, $350 in CASH.  It was hidden in a homemade hanger cover...a wallet...I almost didn't even go through those hangers - yet again - they are such a tangled mess.  However, I made myself do it and was rewarded (smile).  







This is why, when you help grandma move, clean out a house or buy out an estate - always look in EVERYTHING.  

I also went to look at a farm and barn pick.  I took 1 load and will be going back for more.  I will also be helping them with a digger sale at the end of April.  

Those who dig, find treasure!  





Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  http://www.mittenstatesheepandwool.com/2017/02/simple-homestead-blog-hop-92.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ClearwaterFarmJournal+%28Clearwater+Farm+Journal%29

7 comments:

  1. WOW lucky you. I probably would have thrown everything away...will now go through everything before I do that from now on. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good idea to look - that's for sure. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it really does pay to clean up! I found a $50 gift card that I'd forgotten about at the bottom of a big pile of "stuff" once. It's nice when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! for sure $350 what a great find
    I would have peed my pants LOL
    found you over on Jeanine's blog Chippy Shabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy I love digging and have many friends that do as well. I am so excited that spring is coming, just about time to get out see what I can find
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is about the absolute LAST place I would have thought of looking for ANYTHING LOL... WOO HOO Lucky you girl! (You buying lunch?? ;o) ) Hope you're ready for the twist in the weather... eeek... I'm ready for this to be over and done. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool about the money! HOW FUN!!

    ReplyDelete