Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Carter Estate Sale - Round 2

We are still working on the Carter Estate.  If you recall a previous post:  
http://dickybirdsnest.blogspot.com/2017/11/picker-sale.html

You can read it if you want...someone must have read it as my blog view numbers on that post are off the charts.  The post on face book was like 7,000 views.  Anyway, it gives the history of this family.

Lisa and I have been busy getting ready for the household portion of this sale.  The sale is another 1 and done, it will be this Saturday, December 9th from 9-4.  Whatever sells, sells.

Carter's owned a store in the front part of their residence.  We dug though all kinds of boxes to find some treasures for this sale.  What I really like are the "new/old stock" many greeting cards, including Christmas.  I love old paper.  We can not guarantee what will be there on Saturday morning when we come, as the family will have a time to "pick" items, should they choose.  

NOTE:  However, Gary Kickbusch, if you are reading this...you owe me a hug....I dug and found an old Kickbusch Grocery Matchbook (I'm sure anyone else would have tossed the whole box) and a Vanity Flour bag - with original flour (I tossed that as the bag was paper) from the Kickbusch Grocery Store...anyway, I hope you get it.  

You can go look at the ad on Craigslist if you want.  I will be adding more pictures today. 
 https://wausau.craigslist.org/gms/d/carter-estate-sale/6412703821.html

I also did a little video: 
 https://www.facebook.com/729693193716630/videos/1744742158878390/









This will be Town Hall Trinkets, LLC's last estate sale of the year.  Lisa and I would like to thank all of you who came out to the estate sales that were entrusted to us in 2017.  We are providing a service to families, who in most cases, have no other option.  Our community has some wonderful estate sale companies, who do amazing sales.  I don't always go to them because people ask me too many questions, like:  "how much are you going to sell that for..."  It is hard to pick and sell in the same town.  We don't actively seek sales - but, I can guarantee you those that we do, are ordained.  As a spiritual person, I see the signs.  Lisa and I wish only the best for these other companies and seek no competition - we couldn't - you guys are awesome!   With that cleared up....best of luck for 2018. 

We will continue to do the things that are sent our way.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment