Friday, December 8, 2017

Hot Cocoa Mocha


I live in Wisconsin, however, it has been mild here.  Monday, December 4, we had a thunderstorm and rain.  Well, Tuesday, it hit us...freezing.  Anyway, yesterday the well pump froze, I am NOT mechanical...I tried to get it going...to no luck...I came in so chilled and this came to me.  My coffee was gone - literally, we ran out - but, I have a small jar of instant coffee I use for baking.



Truthfully, I don't know how I didn't think of this before.  I'm sure others have - but, it's new to me.  I just put in 1 tsp. coffee to 2 tsp. Swiss Miss instant cocoa.  Yummy!  Hits the spot to warm you up and give you a "kick."  Is this why all those coffee shops and specialty drinks are so popular?  I don't indulge, I live in the country and my coffee limit is drank way before 7 am.   




I sent a photo to my daughters on a group text..."why are you drinking that in a 'cute' cup?"  I'm blogging it..."I knew it!"  Boy, do they know me!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  
http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com/2017/12/foodie-friday-and-everything-else.html

No comments:

Post a Comment