Thursday, December 21, 2017

Life with Chickens

I hope to do a more detailed post about our barn remodel next week, as it was our Christmas gift to us and future stewards of this old farm.   I wanted to share this post as "chicken tracks" - but, I swear you need to look everything up now days...chicken tracks mean something different than what I was referring to...LOL...look it up!  So I titled this "life with chickens" - if you have some, you know how entertaining they can be!  

Mine are free range and they sure made the remodel interesting for the men working on it.  I can't tell you how many times the chickens were on their skidsteer, perched on the steering wheel, on top of their truck, in the back of their van and sitting on the very boards they were trying to cut.  It was interesting, I can't control them!  Anyway, the first night they poured the cement, this is what we had in the morning....



....after that, they put plastic up around the frame of the barn.  You can't see it now anyway, it's under the poured wall.  I wish we could - I like it!

Well, this will be it until after Christmas, I hope you all have a very Merry one, blessings to you and yours from Ringle, WI.

Linked to:

http://www.oakhillhomestead.com/2017/12/simple-homestead-blog-hop-135.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OakHillHomestead+%28Oak+Hill+Homestead%29


No comments:

Post a Comment