Saturday, January 23, 2016

My "office" This Week - Back Roads of Wisconsin

My experiences from this past week have really inspired me.  I had lunch and fabric shopping with my daughter.  Pho and networking with a super cool "hipster."  Traditional Christmas Cuban meal with my dear friend Magaly.  (No, it wasn't all food that inspired me...remember, "Food is Fuel, Not Friend").  Ending my week with an awesome pick from a 5th generation dairy farm near Tigerton, Wisconsin.    

Now, I do have 2 shows in a row; February 6 and a 2 day show February 13 & 14.  I should be home working on repurposing, painting, digging and marking inventory.  However, this respite from my "duties," has become the recharge I needed for this mid-January, Wisconsin winter.  

I'm so blessed to be able to do what I LOVE.  Here are a few pictures of the "office" this week - back roads of rural Wisconsin in January.




(I was so happy to finally find a fence for TexWisGirl from Run Around Ranch blog hop - next week....)  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. Great office and great fence. Good luck on your shows and doing what you love is never work:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the snow is really pretty there!! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete