Sunday, January 24, 2016

Chocolate Poke Cake

With one devil's food chocolate cake mix in hand...I searched..."what can I make with a devil's food cake mix."  I found this recipe; the link is here:  http://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/2015/05/06/chocolate-poke-cake/

I divided the batter into 2 round pans.  I made 1 for church and 1 for our lunch at home.   As I carried the cake into church, I was followed by 2 of my Sunday school girls.  "What's that and when can we eat it?"  

It was easy to make and the chocolate whipped cream...why have I not done this before?   So good.  One piece left and it's for me!  



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  http://rchreviews.blogspot.com/2016/01/awesome-life-friday-49.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummy, looks so good.Thanks for sharing,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can actually taste the yumminess! Thamks for the nice pic! I don't eat things like this much anymore so I'll just imagine what it tastes like! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete