Monday, November 10, 2014

30 Days of Repurposing Projects - Day 7 - Tiny Putz Style Houses

30 Days of Repurposing Projects - Day 7 - Tiny Putz Style Houses


I had these tiny houses on the $0.50 table.  I sold 5 or 6 and these 2 were left over - probably because bottoms were off.


I glued them back together and painted them ivory.  It did take several coats and then I added the glass glitter.  



Cute little updated houses ready for Christmas.  They remind me of those Putz glitter houses.  



I will probably mark these $5 each, because I like them. :)  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin. 

2 comments:

  1. You're so crafty! I can never think of what to do with all my stuff then I come on your website and you have a slew of things going on all the time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great transformation, Jacky! Now I want some of those little houses! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete