Friday, November 14, 2014

30 Days of Repurposing - Day 11 - Punch Cup Christmas Tree



This was hard to get a good picture of.  What I did was E6000 glue the mugs together with a bud vase base.  




The bottom of the cups had a star in the pattern, so I turned one on it's side and glued it to the top to look like a star on top of the tree and you can put a tea light in the cup to light it.  These cups were $0.25 each at my pole building sale - no one bought any of them.  I have another project to do with the rest - I will post later.  




This will be available at the "Vintage & Handmade Christmas" Pop Up sale here at the farm on December 12, 2014.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin. 

3 comments:

  1. That turned out cute! I would never have thought of doing that. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty, Jacky! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are sooo talented!! can't wait to see what's next!!

    ReplyDelete