Tuesday, November 4, 2014

30 Days of Repurposing Projects - Day 2 - Grapevine Christmas Tree

These were at my "pole building sale:"  


MANY years ago, my friend Lisa and I each ordered a case of these grapevine arches.  At the time, we did alot of craft shows.  I found these while cleaning for my sale.  I marked them only 0.25 each - I only sold 1.  Now what do I do with them?

I am getting ready for a Christmas show so, Christmas themed things are on my mind.  I came up with this:


I cut down the ends of 2 of the arches and kept one end for the trunk and turned them into trees.  I looked in my boxes of floral items that were also 0.25 each and came up with all of these.  I have to wire them together yet and maybe add bows.




The box of ornaments were left over too.




I have enough to make 6 trees.  I will be adding them to my booths soon.  I will also have a couple here at the Vintage Handmade Christmas pop up - here in my studio on the farm.  They will be $10 each.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacky! I love how you re-invented the arches! They turned out so pretty! Do you hang them or nail them to something? Either way, great project! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete