Wednesday, November 12, 2014

30 Days of Repurposed Projects - Day 10 - Beaded Tree


More left over items from my sale, repurposed into something I can resell.  Here is what I started with.  The tree was on the $1 table and the floral picks the bag was $0.25.



I looked around the $0.50 table and found this angel Christmas tree ornament - perfect for the top of the tree.  The beads are from a broken necklace.  




I started by using the E6000 to attach the twigs to the base of the tree.  I then used wire to attach beads for the ornaments.  I did add glass glitter with Mod Podge on this one too.  I just like the look of the glitter.  




My personal decorating style is primitive and farmy.  This glittery round of crafting by me, is because I am working with what I have.  That's the thing with rerpurposing, you might find items that are not necessarily your style.  Don't let that stop you from creating something.  I'm falling in love with the pink and glittery trees I have been making.  

This tree will be for sale at the "Vintage and Handmade Christmas" Pop Up here at our farm on December 12, 2014.  I think I will mark it $10.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I so wish I could be at that sale, Jacky! Love this creation! It's right up my alley with the angel and glitter! Have a great week! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete