Sunday, June 29, 2014

Midnight Brought Me a "Present"

This is a bad picture of me, but I thought I would share it.  Midnight is one of our old barn cats.  Over the past 12 years she has always been an excellent mouser.  I could hear her calling...that loud meow that mama cats do when they catch a mouse.  She has been spayed years ago, but still does this when she catches a mouse.  I guess, once a mama always a mama.  

She brought it in to the building I set up for the estate sale.  I guess she wanted to show the customers.  I took both of them out.  The customers liked it.  



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. I love it when our cats keep down the mice!!!!!! Good mouser you have! Love your apron on you.....adorable! Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! With a smile like that, your picture could never be bad! Love the apron! Your farm looks so lush and green! Hope your weather is nice for the sale! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete