Sunday, June 29, 2014

Midnight Brought Me a "Present"

This is a bad picture of me, but I thought I would share it.  Midnight is one of our old barn cats.  Over the past 12 years she has always been an excellent mouser.  I could hear her calling...that loud meow that mama cats do when they catch a mouse.  She has been spayed years ago, but still does this when she catches a mouse.  I guess, once a mama always a mama.  

She brought it in to the building I set up for the estate sale.  I guess she wanted to show the customers.  I took both of them out.  The customers liked it.  



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

awww. good girlie. :)

Linda Stubbs said...

I love it when our cats keep down the mice!!!!!! Good mouser you have! Love your apron on you.....adorable! Blessings, Linda

Felecia Cofield said...

Hi Jacky! With a smile like that, your picture could never be bad! Love the apron! Your farm looks so lush and green! Hope your weather is nice for the sale! Blessings from Bama!