Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

I have been blessed in my life to be surrounded by men who stand by their convictions, say what they mean and mean what they say, work hard for the things they have, love unconditionally, mechanical, artistic, can do spirit, love and respect for ALL living things, spiritual, inspirational - role models for me, my children, my siblings, my nieces and nephews, my great nieces and nephews and cousins.  Happy Father's Day to the men in my life who have help shape me into the woman I am today.  A special Happy Father's Day to the man that has shown me the depths of my love - Alan, I love you deeply!  Thanks for giving me the 2 greatest joys in my life - Justine & Anna!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin. 

1 comment:

  1. Awe, that was so sweet Jacky! You said everything that I think about my guys too! Where would we be without them?Hope ya'll had a fun day celebrating! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete