Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Jacky's Craft Camp 2014 - Painted Message Boards

Jacky's Craft Camp 2014 is underway.  I decided to do the projects every Monday evening for the next 5 weeks.  This way, those children with working parents and/or in Summer school can still come.  Of course, most of the ideas were from pinterest - how did we live without it?  

Project 1:  Painted Message Boards (clothes pin for clip)


I was able to offer this class for FREE as I found all the little wooden plaques at a rummage sale for like 0.20 each and all the paint was donated by Hikchick (blog here:  http://hikchik-hikchik.blogspot.com/)  Thanks Vikki.  


I had 16 kids? plus or minus a few younger siblings.  I really enjoy having the kids over and sharing my love of creating with them.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to keep looking for stuff you can use. You do a great job with the kids.

    ReplyDelete