Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jacky's Craft Camp 2014 - Week 2 - Map Art

Last night was week 2 of Jacky's Craft Camp 2014.  We made map art coasters.  It never ceases to amaze me that the easiest of projects are the biggest hit.  This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks I taught this class.  I was able to do this one at no charge too, as I found most of the tiles at a Savers in Madison for pennies each.  The maps were out of the estate I am working on.  


All you do is Modge Podge the map on the tile - simple.  We also added felt on the back of the tile to complete it.  It was cute listening to the kids decide what portion of the map they wanted to use.   Some were picked based on places they would like to go, where they were born, where Grandpa and Grandma lived - they had some great ideas! 

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

1 comment: