Monday, August 26, 2013

Peach Cobbler


Peach Cobbler

We went for a car ride up to Gleason, WI.  There is a cute store up there called Prairie Pines (sorry, not sure of whole name) that is run by the Mennonite community.  They have bulk spices, baking supplies and produce.  We bought a case of peaches - $15 for 25#.   They are so delicious!

So, I have peaches - I found this recipe on pinterest it is so good!  Here is the link:  http://www.thefoodhussy.com/2011/02/recipe-peach-cobbler.html#_a5y_p=925044

Super easy and really good!  I thought it was crazy to add the boiling water...she is right, it really works!



I'm making 2 peach pies today and will post the recipes with pictures.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

2 comments:

  1. I love peach cobbler! Do you ever make extra pies and freeze them (unbaked)? It comes in handy around the holidays when you are busy with other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! I too, love peach cobbler! Your looks so delicious! How fortunate that you live close to a Mennonite store! I like what Kate said! I need to do that! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete