Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Diners, Drive Ins & Dives - Milwaukee, WI - Cempazuchi Restaurant

I have been trying to go to some of the places featured on the Food Network show - Diners, Drive Ins & Dives.  This one is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - noted for authentic Mexican food. 

Cempazuchi Restaurant:  http://www.cempazuchi.com/main_page.html




The food was VERY good - the service - super!  I don't remember the names of our dishes - as I forgot most of my high school Spanish - but, here are the pictures of our meal.  

Anna had a chicken tortilla soup and a shrimp sandwich.  Jon had chicken tortillas.  Al had the perch tacos - the item featured by Guy on the show.  I had the skirt steak - super tender and spicy!






With Jon in college down in Milwaukee and it looking like Anna will go next year - we will be stopping here again!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.
Post a Comment