Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Diners, Drive Ins & Dives - Milwaukee, WI - Cempazuchi Restaurant

I have been trying to go to some of the places featured on the Food Network show - Diners, Drive Ins & Dives.  This one is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - noted for authentic Mexican food. 

Cempazuchi Restaurant:  http://www.cempazuchi.com/main_page.html




The food was VERY good - the service - super!  I don't remember the names of our dishes - as I forgot most of my high school Spanish - but, here are the pictures of our meal.  

Anna had a chicken tortilla soup and a shrimp sandwich.  Jon had chicken tortillas.  Al had the perch tacos - the item featured by Guy on the show.  I had the skirt steak - super tender and spicy!






With Jon in college down in Milwaukee and it looking like Anna will go next year - we will be stopping here again!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I've lived in Milwaukee my entire life and have never heard of this place. I'm definitely going to have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks awesome, Jacky! I love fish tacos and those look delicious! Glad you enjoyed it! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks awesome, Jacky! I love fish tacos and those look delicious! Glad you enjoyed it! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! Yummy!

    Jacky~ I tried to get a hold of you by replying to one of your sweet comments, but I think the email got lost in cyberspace. I have a question to ask you~ would you contact me by leaving your email in a new comment on the blog (I won't post it and comment moderation will hide it). Thanks! Terri

    ReplyDelete