Monday, March 4, 2013

My Motivation Monday

~


On work ethic and satisfaction.


Something I really admire and appreciate in a person is a good work ethic.  We work hard and expect others to too.  I happen to think yesterday, that I'm not working the hardest at this weight loss. 

 Now, I was born on a diet...really, weight has been an issue for me my whole life.  I've lost, gained, lost some more, gained some more - I have created a relationship with this yo yo effort.  Sometimes, I even think I make a game out of it....well, I could "sneak" this piece of cake, or maybe just a few more chips...come on, really?  How old are you?  

So, when I put this weight loss in a work ethic point of view - I fail.  Now, I don't like for people to think of me as lazy or to have a lack of work ethic.  I always try to put forth 110% of myself in everything I do...so, why not weight loss?  

For some OCD weird reason....thinking of my work ethic in weight loss...motivates me.  I want to show those in my life that I can do it.  That I can put in the work it will take to become healthy.  I want a good weight loss work ethic!

I rejoined Weight Watcher's last fall with my girls and have been doing good so far.  I've received my 20 pounds lost charm.  I have had a tough February - yo yo efforts.  So, with this new challenge for myself I set out on my goals for March.  

weight loss motivation


Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. good for you for keeping yourself motivated. i like that 2nd saying a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! That's wonderful how you are so determined to get healthy! Being healthy doesn't mean you have to look like the photo above, but that you like how you look and feel in your clothes! I've finally accepted that fact, and it is so liberating! I can actually eat and not feel guilty! Keep up the good work and keep sharing with us since that too, helps with motivation! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete