Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day from our little home to yours.  I was up early enough to make Al his favorite, coffee cake, for breakfast.  I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how easy this is to make.  Two towns over...ahaha...there is a family owned grocery where they had cake mixes for only 0.59 each.  I haven't seen them that price for years.  Stock up time, just for times like this.


 



Make the cake according to directions on back of box.  I used some crushed cinnamon and sugar graham crackers, butter, sugar, cinnamon to make the crumble.  Just sprinkle on top and bake.  SUPER easy.  He loved it and I made it out of love.  



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin


6 comments:

  1. That cake looks good! I made some heart shaped muffins for Valentine's Day...also with brown sugar, cinnamon and butter in the topping. I see great minds think alike! I've been REALLY behind on posting and commenting, but I've still been stopping by here and there, and always enjoy reading your blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and compliment. I appreciate that. I'm enjoying one of the last pieces this morning too. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Bob Janice! Your pillow is so sweet...and so sweet of you to do that for Bob. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I have not had cake in such a ling time. Looks yummy! Hope you had a nice Valentine's! Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try not to bake, as I'm the one who eats most of it.

      Delete