Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Paperless Post - Easy & Fun

I was asked to review:  Paperless Post - an online service for sending cards, invitations and other.  Link here to their site:  
https://www.paperlesspost.com/

I wouldn't normally "buy in" to an on line site like this.  Truthfully, because I've tried to and have faced some difficulty.   Probably due to my lack of technological skills...I'm an old dog...  So, when Paperless Post offered me "coin" in exchange for posting, I was hesitant to try.  

I am happy to say, it is easy!  For real, you can ask either of my daughters, I don't usually "get" how to do these types of things.  I'm a copy and paste - literally...copy, scissors, cut, tape...kinda gal.  But, I figured it out!  Yay!  It is fun too!

I created a flyer for my business that I shared on my face book page that has been shared by several of  my customers already...this is great!

I also created a "just because" card and sent to my daughters.  This is an excellent and creative way for me to stay connected.  If you have not already experienced an empty nest, sometimes finding a way to let your grown, working full time, children know that you are thinking of them, can be hard.  It's not like you can yell upstairs - I love you....(you do get use to it tho - smile) - and I am awful at sending cards.  I don't always text either, because I don't want my sons-in-law to think of me like "one of those mother-in-laws!"  So I sent them each this today:



When you receive the email, it comes with a pretty envelope with your name on it.  When you open, it is like you took it out of the envelope.  I just heard from both daughters already before I even completed this post.  They said  "this is so cute Mom!"  I got 2 I loves you too!  Working already!

The cost is very reasonable, 20 coins is $6.  This card was 1 coin per recipient.  Once you create an account, your dashboard will show your activity, sent, opened, received and coins left options.  You can earn FREE coins by sending liking, sharing and other opportunities.  I would encourage you to check it out.  In fact, sign up and give it a try.  I'm happy I did!

I was hesitant, but now I'm excited to use this online paperless service.  Watch out friends - I have lots of coin to use up.  Yay!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment