Monday, January 8, 2018

Motivational Monday - Refuel

Not that we need to hear or read it again, but it was cold here in good ol' Wisconsin last week.  Actually for several weeks here, but who's counting, like I said, it's Wisconsin.  Saturday I woke to -22 the actual temperature, today it's 25 above - so yay!  I can finally clean the stalls all the way down to the mats (wink, wink)!  I said all that to write this Motivational Monday post on refuel.  

We all have run on empty now and again, can I get an Amen?!  Well, it's time to give yourself a break, rest and refuel.  That is my schedule for the whole month of January.  You all know me better than that - as my calendar is full - even when I planned to hibernate, I can't keep still.  Anyway, I can refuel, even if in mid-flight, my weekly calendar filling up, I take the time to refuel.  




My ideas on how to refuel:  take time to just sit and be still; take time to dream, set out some plans; having a friend (s) over for lunch; taking a few days off from working; read my bible, book or look at a magazine; get ideas off pinterest; go to a few other antique shops and see what's out there and for how much; create - make new things; bake and of course for me it wouldn't be the "right fuel" if it didn't involve my prayers.  How do your refuel?

Once you are full, fuel added, you can keep moving.  Don't forget, engines need to refuel if they are to operate - we do too.  People can be draining...it's true...we may need to stop at a wayside before we go to the next destination...but, keep in mind...you can not keep going without a refuel.   

Filler up I say and let's get moving.

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment