Monday, January 15, 2018

Motivational Monday - Launching OnLine

Motivational Monday, my word of the year STRIVE and pulling back on my reins....have inspired my doing this: 

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1914536328603700/requests/?notif_id=1516022056312842&notif_t=group_r2j


I have been conducting all kinds of sales since I decided to sell all my Barbie stuff so I could buy this coat I had to have.  Truthfully, even before that as my friend Kathy and I may or may not have helped ourselves to neighbor's flowers and went door to door selling them - truth, this happened!  I was born an entrepreneur.  

I'm always thinking of things to do, new business plans, ways to make money - it's just in my DNA.  I had a "busy" year in 2017 and have decided to "slow it" down a bit.  I can't!  I just can't sit still...however, I am reining myself in, by trying to stay home and sell, here at the farm.  

I ventured out, 4 years ago, had 4 booths in 4 different cities, started doing markets out of state - I achieved and crossed of some bucket list things.  I was doing this hoping to build up a following - you know, I've come to realize that - that's not that important.  My being home, working in my garden, creating new inventory - that's what is important to me.  (smile).  Life isn't a popularity contest.  

I was asked to share my class, "What to Keep, What to Sell and What to Donate" tomorrow with the Wausau Antique Study Group.  I had to revamp this a bit to accommodate true collectors when this idea came to me:  Town Hall Trinkets On Line Estate Sale Face Book Group.  It is an open group, I will ship small items, so if you are on face book, join in.  You can connect to my business face book page in this link or on the one on the top of my page.  

How is this a Motivational Monday post - sounds like a "toot your horn" post.  It is a motivational post as you have to step back, look at your life, see what is working, what is not, make some tough decisions, find your strengths, cull the weaknesses, move forward, launch new ideas.....this is a motivational post.....  

If you are feeling a bit overwhelmed or stuck in a rut - take time to do just what I did - it's so fulfilling!  Good luck, you can do it!

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.   


No comments:

Post a Comment