Thursday, January 25, 2018

January 2018 - Hibernating






I planned to take January "off" and do some hibernating.  However,  January had other plans.  I'm happy she did.   I've enjoyed my "outings" both creatively and professionally.  

I received several thank you cards in the actual mail!  The sweet little heart cross stitched card was made by one of my new 4Hr's.  I want to frame it, it's so cute!  I did receive 2 others from 2 dear friends I went to lunch with.  I haven't felt this appreciated in a long time.  Thanks!

Lisa and I were also contacted by a retiring couple to consult them in their downsizing process.  After we left their home, Lisa and I both said..."well, that was a God thing!"  It was yet again another contact that was meant to come to us.  

I was also called back to another home for round 2 of downsizing and a new client who is just starting.  Many of these items will be listed next week on my new group I created on my face book page:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1914536328603700/?fref=mentions

I've been working on my UFO's - UnFinished Projects - and created a group on my Hobby Farm business page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492796027435837/?fref=mentions

I included those links, just in case you want to join in on any of that.  (smile)

Well, today is a "real work" day as I need to unload the trailer (I'm not sure where...) so that Lisa, Paul, Al and I can go pick up our new inventory.  

Ya, that trailer is another UFO...lol!  It is also full of UFO's...lol...project pieces of furniture.  I need to get started on them anyway.  

So, with January coming to an end, I need to share this picture with you as I predict an early Spring.  The Robin is our state bird and my family has a competition each year to see who can see the first Robin.  That person has the bragging rights for a week or two of ..."I saw the first Robin!"  Well, I saw the first Robin - January 23 - in Wisconsin - you know it's cold, we have snow, it's January in Wisconsin....maybe, this little bird is telling us something.  The old saying goes..."it must snow on a Robin's back 3 times before we can declare Spring."  Anyway, I enjoyed seeing it!



Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  

http://itsasmalltownlife.blogspot.com/2018/01/thankful-thursday_25.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ItsASmallTownLife+%28It%27s+a+Small+Town+Life%21%29




No comments:

Post a Comment