Friday, January 5, 2018

My "Barn Remodel" Post was Featured - Yay!

If you don't blog, this will not be as exciting to you, but if you do, you will understand!

I looked at this post this morning and thought, hey, that looks like my barn!  It was!  My post was featured on their blog hop here:  http://www.oakhillhomestead.com/2018/01/simple-homestead-blog-hop-137.html

Go over to the link and see the other wonderful posts from other bloggers.   Click on the links to their blogs.  Truthfully, pinterest should thank bloggers for filling their feed with wonderful content!  For real, next time you pin something see where it leads you.  

Honestly,  I was going to STRIVE (word of the year) to get recognized on blog hops in 2018.  So, I'm back and that just happened!  Thanks for featuring my blog!





Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment