Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Loves

October Loves

My top favorites about October:

Pumpkins and squash




Change of season, colorful crunchy leaves under my feet

Sweater season - Yay! I love to wear all my vintage "ugly sweaters."

Pumpkin flavor everything!

Ringle Harvest Day:  Ringle Harvest Day
http://ringleharvestday.blogspot.com/  Even though it is a lot of work to set up - I love the event and sell lots of stuff!

Roasting vegetables - roasted pumpkin seeds - roasted anything!

Haunted corn maze, haunted houses and Halloween.

Cool crisp mornings, sunny afternoons.

And .... maybe you don't know this about me....I LOVE the Walking Dead - it's back in October!  

What are your October Loves?

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  





2 comments:

  1. i'm hoping for cooler temps and some rain here! sept gave us not much of either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could go for some squash soup...

    ReplyDelete