Sunday, March 12, 2023

Snow Day Sunday

 

Blessings from Ringle, WI - located in the purple part.....all day affair here.  I PLAN to dig, dig, in and for some ephemera for the antique show.  Oh and make a new recipe - sheet pan lasagna.

I do have some paperwork I've been procrastinating, maybe I'll work on some of that.  You know, when you put off doing things you don't like, they drag you down....I've been getting better at just doing the stuff I don't like first (thanks to advice from my friend Renee).  

My friend Tracie came into my little office yesterday to pick up a purchase and she was telling me about her baby goats.  I plan to go over there during spring break with Lauren to see them.  She is bottle feeding 4?  She needs to do this every 4 hours.  She is such a hard working woman!  


I don't think she would mind my sharing her picture.  If I had a bottle baby in the house, I would get NOTHING done!  I'd cuddle it all day!

Her and I were talking about canning meat.  Have any of you ever done that?  It's on both of our "to try lists."  

Well, enjoy the day and weather, whatever it is like by you.

Blessings from Ringle, WI


7 comments:

  1. Oh I'm jealous...first, I still want some snow! I know, it's March but we had such a snow-less winter, and I'm just not quite ready to be outdoors, somehow it feels a bit overwhelming this year. Need to change my point of view! Also, jealous of the baby goat...love, love, love them - sweet faces, I'd be cuddling all day too with them. Good for the soul! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if I could send you this I would...ahahah. Yes, baby any animal would be an all day distraction.

      Delete
  2. Well we are under that purple spot to here in NH 8 to 12 all day Tuesday. Baby goats of my I would never get anything done!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, we are over 6 and it isn't stopping yet. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Youzers on the snow. Not that you need any more too. If we lived out in the country, Bob would have goats. He loves them. Hope all is well with you with that snowstorm. Losing power is always my fear. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always fear that too. We do have a "Y2K generator" - you remember that when everyone thought we would lose power on 1/1/01? Our's still works.

      Delete
  4. we have not gotten one flake of snow this winter, and i don't think we will!! here's a little help with how to do the things you don't want to do. this is how i do it. i make a list of them, i do one and then i reward myself with one hour of knitting time. this way really helps me!! bottle feeding, shoot me!!

    i have seen/heard about sheet pan lasagna, i would like to try that!!

    ReplyDelete