Saturday, March 25, 2023

Farmhouse Friday - March 24, 2023

Good Morning....I know Farmhouse Friday was yesterday, but I left home early and was having fun with my girls and grands.

I had an eventful week.  Antique show last weekend.  It was an awesome turnout.  Audre asked me to help her do some promoting.  I took pictures of every booth and if the dealer would let me, them in it.  I did like 5 videos about why you should come to the event.  I posted on Friday night.  I had HEAVY traffic on those posts.  One of my friends has been looking for an oak file cabinet for like 10 years....she saw the pictures and one in them, so they came and bought it.  

Then my week was filled with 4H basket weaving, an orthopedic appointment (thumb issues), looked at another estate (for June), worked at my little "office," had a tea party with Lauren, my sister Lynn and great niece and nephew, Millie and Myles, worked on an old estate (almost done), did a table top "pop up lot drop" and went to the Appleton Children's Museum.  Now today and tomorrow....well, that's for next week.


Thanks Jeni from Woven Blessings Basketry you are very patient - we had 30 4H kids!  It was kinda crazy, but we made it.





This estate was referred to us, because apparently we "like hoarded homes" - eek...but, that is true!  This looks like fun to me, thanks for the referral, you know who.

It was spring break here and my grand love Lauren had a great idea that we host a "tea party" with Aunt Lynn.  We also invited Millie and Myles, my great niece and nephew (their dad and brothers were finishing up bathroom).  Lauren, made the lemon blueberry scones - really, all by herself. 






I made chocolate, chocolate chip scones too.


Aunt Lynn brought over a little craft to do



Millie really wants a rabbit....





We had fun at the children's museum in Appleton!  I did ask and do have permission to share the photos of Lauren and Ezra.  We had lunch at The Cozy Corner (one of my top favorite places to eat) it's a soul food restraunt.  Ezra was a hit!  Our waitress brought out several samples for him to try...he LOVED the mac & cheese - Anna couldn't dish it in fast enough.  

Well, on to this week....

Do you have any grands?  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

 

4 comments:

  1. How fun to spend time with your grands. My two are older. One is 19, the other 15. Those scones looked do yummy! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! You wear me out girl! Not sure where you get your energy, but I'd take some. Funny - I used to want to learn to basket weave so bad. And there was always a family joke because my mom couldn't ever quite remember what my undergrad majors were so I would say underwater basket weaving. Those scones look yummy - one of my favorite treats. Beautiful grands Jacky!! Oh the fun you must be having! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do not have any grandchildren from my sons, but i have great nieces and nephews that i am very close to!! i was exhausted reading about your week, but it sounds like fun!!

    i have always enjoyed the art of making baskets. i am taking a class next week, making baskets with fabric. i have seen a finished one and it is so cool!!

    the scones look awesome, they are always the perfect food for a tea party!!

    ReplyDelete