Friday, March 31, 2023

Farmhouse Friday - March 31, 2023

 Good Morning!  

I wanted to give an update on the bathroom, entry, laundry progress.  The nephews are done with their part, now it's ours to do the painting, staining, trim and such.  It may be a while before it's complete enough for pictures (wink, wink).


This big shelf I purchased 30 years ago from a salvage place in Rib Mountain.  It was owned by Dan Kearns, he was ahead of his time with the salvage resell.  Unfortunately, he isn't there any more.  


I played a little game on Instagram....lots of guesses for red, green, blue....but nope....it's....


I love it actually, the walls color will be a light blue/grey.  

I was nice out this week for a "minute" now more snow tonight into tomorrow.  I did go out in my greenhouse for some Vitamin D.  



I heard a "thump, thump" sound...it was a moth?



I left it a dish of water, but it's too cold to let it out.

My hens have been busy.


We started at our next estate.  This is the bathroom there.  I have to say, I do like it.  The tiles are quality!



The house is for sale, it's on a river with amazing views.  I hope who ever buys it considers working with the vintage style.  There are 3 other bathrooms all similar in style.  

I had an MRI on my thumb.  I find out Monday if surgery 1 or surgery 2.  I'm praying for surgery 1 as it will be an easier fix.  I will need to postpone any surgery until mid June.  I was booked with sales, long before I knew I would need surgery.  I will need both hands until then.  Gardening too, at least getting it in before.  

Due to the big mess of the remodel, I didn't decorate for March.  I hope to put a few Easter things up before next weekend.   I made these a few years back.  This is my needle felting art. 


I had a "March Madness" week at my little office for pick ups of Sold lots.  I do have customers waiting for things NOT to be picked up as they want to be 2nd on several things.  I hope those who bought, pick up soon.  I don't want to have to sell out from under them, but I need to be more firm.  It's not a large space, I pay rent and can't store it for long anymore when I have other's wanting to bring in inventory for me to sell.  I hope to work out a better system.  

How was your week?  Any fun plans for the weekend?  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. I love that colour. It looks great. Wow - on all the eggs. How lovely with the price they are right now. I love fresh eggs. You can certainly tell the difference. I can't believe all the snow that is still on the ground here in Minnesota with more to come overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say - that I hope you get the news you want on the thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes on having surgery. Hopefully waiting until June will not cause surgery #2. I so love that cabinet and the color you picked. Bob actually painted a bucket bench almost that same color which I wanted. I swear we are sisters in so many ways. wink wink Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I missed the guessing game on IG?? While I loved it just as it was after you primed it, I REALLY love the new color. Perfect! And with a pale blue or grey it is going to be absolutely stunning. That foot of snow last night was a real slap in the face...so, no, no plans other than figuring out how to get to the mailbox. 😳 What a beautiful, but silly, moth. I'm glad you brought him some water. I hope he survives. How I wish you were closer - I'd beg a couple of those blue/green eggs off you. (Ameraucanas??) ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete