Monday, May 10, 2021

Thoughts on Monday - New Day

Motivational Monday, My"ON"Day and now, Thoughts on Monday.  I've been writing, actually writing, my own blog...(a few of you will get this....ahahhaa) with Monday posts where I try to motivate and encourage myself for the week.   I just happen to share it with you, my reader as well. 

I come from a long line of preachers, teachers, muscians, story tellers - setting out words to rhyme.   I find I'm most creative when I have a 100 other things I should be doing.  

So, today, this Monday, as I sit with list and cup in hand, I came up with this;

New Day

By:  Dicky Bird

Today is a new day, every moment is set in time,

24 hours to work, play and unwind.

If you find yourself overwhelmed with "to do," 

maybe you're happy and well or tired and blue.

Get up, do your best to move forward, 

in faith that every step is ordained by the Lord. 

So, make the most of each minute, 

love, laugh and cry within it.

Because today won't come around again.

Remember to embrace all you do 

from without and within.  


Have a good Monday!  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. Good Monday morning to you too Jacky! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Janice

    ReplyDelete