Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Week 44 - 'Bran'ana Cookies

This cookies might not be for everyone.   I made these up as well, I like them.  They are puffy and soft and on the healthier side of cookies...it's funny to even say!



'Bran'ana Cookies

1 C mashed bananas (2)
1/2 C Greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
1/2 C honey (I used our raw honey)
1 t. vanilla
2 eggs
beat all together, this will be soupy



In another bowl add;

2 C flour
1 C All Bran Buds cereal
1/2 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
2 t. cinnamon 
1/2 C chopped walnuts
blend together - will be a bit thick



Drop by rounded tablespoons on parchment lined pans.  Bake 350 for 8-10 min.  Makes 2 1/2 doz.  


The insides are pillow like...


I'm done now making up cookies with the bran cereal...lol.  

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...those look and sound intriguing... I think I need to apply for a position in your test kitchen LOL... The older I get, the more sweet teeth I seem to have. ;-). So much for that big storm, eh?? Oh well, didn’t hurt my feelings LOL. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very tasty and always a joy to find a recipe that is a little healthier whilst still been a naughty treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great!! like a small piece of banana cake, which i happen to love!!!

    ReplyDelete