Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The Hobby Farm - Where There's Wool.....

I have had an overwhelming number of requests for my teaching needle felting classes.  I was thinking about offering my "classes" in a way where I would come to a party or event.  I would meet with the host and prepare a personalized project for them.  I would give them an "invitation" to announce it and come with all the supplies and teach.  I'm calling it:  "Where there's WOOL, there's a way"  Here is a picture I made.  




I have already been doing this for years.  Hundreds of 4H and Girl Scouts, UWSP and at my studio - from Wausau to Milwaukee.   My regular followers know this, but I have some new ones.  







Here are just a few of the projects we could do.....



















I post many of my project on Instagram too.  There are links to my other social media sites at the top of this page, should you want to follow along.  

So, keep me in mind...."where there's WOOL, there's a way!"

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

4 comments:

  1. An on line course would be amazing. I was gifted for Christmas a start up pack for needle felting that I have yet to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a dangerous sport, ya know??? ;-) I haven't needlefelted in a long time....Not sure if it was because I couldn't seem to do it without stabbing myself good more often than I should, or I lost interest. Oh yeah...now I remember....I had a cat that was obsessed with the final products....I'd felt them, he'd take them...and poof! they were lost forever LOL. Sounds like fun though.... Stay warm...it's brutal out there! Smiles & Warm Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. An online course would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lots of wonderful creations! Janice

    ReplyDelete