Monday, May 1, 2017

Motivational Monday - Seek Ye First

I will leave you today with a simple post for Motivational Monday.  This is something I've been thinking a lot about lately.  

"But, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

In a word full of social media over load - smoke and mirrors - fake news - self promotion - one can become so drained.  His righteousness left so lacking in the posts we see or read.  

I forever am reminding myself that "it's not about me or what I want to do" rather, I want to see me, in relation to His plans for me.  I need to seek after it.  Not so all the things I want can be added to me, rather what He wants for me.  After all, God's plans are better than any I could dream of.

Seeking His will - Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.   

  

1 comment: