Wednesday, April 26, 2017

When the "Loop" Becomes the "Noose"



It's usually just me and my critters here all day, but I come up with the funniest things - well, at least I think they are.  So, I go about my day thinking up these funny little things, working on blog posts, all while talking to myself.  Yes, sometimes I even answer.  (smile).  Here is one example....

I'm not the person who should "be in the know" on things.  Not that I mean to "spill the beans" it's just I get going, a talking away and the next thing you know...I've said something I wasn't supposed to.  

I'm not talking gossip here, I'm talking "oh don't tell anyone, but I just got a new job" type of things.  First thing you know, I run into someone, who knows someone, who knows my friend and I say..."isn't it great she got a new job!"   These types of things.... (loop to noose).

It was while thinking and talking to myself, I came up with the...."when the loop becomes the noose" title to this post.  It has helped me.  Really!  Now, when I think someone is going to lasso me with a loop - I stop and share this quote with them.  Next thing you know, I'm free ranging it again - no lasso for me.  I find I am so much happier, ignorance IS bliss!

I have been working on ME - I'm the only one who can.  I sure am a stubborn old thing, but with much Bible reading and prayer I'm coming along....not with a lasso tho....(smile).  I hope someone finds this as funny as I do and maybe the next time you find yourself in the "loop" make sure it doesn't become the "noose."    

Blessings from Ringle, Wisconsin.  

Linked to:  http://strangersandpilgrimsonearth.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-art-of-home-making-mondays-please_24.html

1 comment: